Sirjan Gas Engine Power Plant
Sirjan Gas Engine Power Plant include 13 Gas Engines which has a capacity of (2MW each with total of 26MW )in the Sirjan Economy Zone. The electricity generated in this power plant is for power supply to the area and part of generated steam use for greenhouse, pool, and vegetable oil factory near the power plant.
Sirjan Gas Engine Power Plant following activities:
- Erection and Commissioning of Gas Engines and CHP
- Erection and Commissioning of main transformer with capacity of 2500KVA and auxiliary transformer with capacity of 1600KVA.
- Construction of administrative building, switchgear building and control room with related auxiliaries.
- Lighting systems for gas engines hall, control room, MV and LV halls, security guard & administration building and the area.
- Execute HVAC and air supplying for input and output generator hall, piping, insulation, painting, earthling, surge arrester system, fire alarm system, DC system, cable and cable trays.
- Erection and Commissioning of MV and LV panels.
Location: City of Sirjan , Kerman Province .
Client: UNITED ENERGY DEVELOPERS CO.